The Cocoa Beach & Cape Canaveral area seems to have a never ending supply of Rats and Rodents of all types. The vast number of beach front condos offer easy to access shelter for these critters.
As with the entire beach side, the river to the west and the ocean to the east makes for the perfect scenario for Rodents.
We have vast experience dealing with Rats, Raccoons, Squirrels, Bats, Snakes, Opossums, in the Cocoa Beach & Cape Canaveral areas. We have a simple 4 step method to rid you of these pests:
1. Complimentary Property Inspection and Assessment
- After our prompt arrival we will survey the problematic areas of your structure, evaluate the attic and detail a course of action to resolve your wildlife issues permanently. Of course we will provide you with the cost of our services and we never increase our price.
- 2. Removal – We get ‘em out!
- Immediately after your projects approval we will begin trapping and/or removing the problematic wildlife in your structure until we get ‘em out.
- 3. Exclusion – We keep ‘em out!
- After we are confident you are wildlife free we seal up any current and potential entry points to keep ‘em out permanently. In some cases the exclusion portion of your service will be done prior to step two.
- 4. Decontamination – We clean ‘em out!
- Lastly we ensure your property is bacteria, odor and disease free through our signature virucide, sanitizer and deodorization process. In addition to keeping you safe, this process kills bacteria from urine and feces, and neutralizes the animal’s scent. This step is crucial to keep animals from coming back. For more information about this process visit our Decontamination page. For more information on diseases carried and spread by rodents visit our Diseases Directly Transmitted by Rodents page.
And then you receive our Life Time Guarantee against any wildlife re-entering through any of our exclusions. If you do have another animal problem, we will do the whole process again for no additional charge – as long as you own your home!
If you suspect you have a rodent infestation problem, call 321-614-6005 now for a free inspection of your home, condo or business.